Monday, February 18, 2013

Crazy World

Since the last time I wrote on here, a few things have transpired. The one that makes me the proudest was a whole week where I wrote. I didn’t go back through the old stuff and try to rewrite, I just wrote! It was wonderful and invigorating. I think I’ll be done with my first draft fairly soon and that will be a first for me. I have this nasty habit of going over my old writing before I am finished with the first draft, cringe, and scrap the whole thing before starting over. Not productive.
            Fairly soon after my writing frenzy, I received a temp job. They may or may not hire me full time. Either way, I’m on the work force again! Isn’t that awesome! I think it is. Ask me the same later, but for now I’m ecstatic.
            It is lovely to know that God is still on my side.
            It’s a crazy world and I’ll never know what happens from one time to the next. J

No comments:

Post a Comment